Ivory Bakery's Address

Kami menyediakan roti murah berkualitas. Kami juga menerima pesanan untuk roti murah. Kami adalah supplier roti dari salah satu airline terbesar di Indonesia. Hubungi kami: Lisa Widjaja di 02168416986 atau 0214528707. Alamat kami di: Boulevard Raya QJ 1 no. 5, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara.





Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nut Free Granola (With Seeds)

I have a lot of food allergies so I can't eat most commercially-prepared cereals and granola. This is my own recipe that I've put together to tick all my nutritional boxes while still avoiding everything I can't eat. This could easily be modified to suit any preferences/dietary need. I'm posting this mainly for the nutritional info. Honey should be pure and local, and not one of the fake honeys made mostly of corn syrup. Maple syrup could be used instead. The measurements are approximate as I usually just throw everything together. This is delicious sprinkled on yogurt, or eaten as trail mix.


Handbags reviews and advice for best reference

No comments:

Post a Comment