Ivory Bakery's Address

Kami menyediakan roti murah berkualitas. Kami juga menerima pesanan untuk roti murah. Kami adalah supplier roti dari salah satu airline terbesar di Indonesia. Hubungi kami: Lisa Widjaja di 02168416986 atau 0214528707. Alamat kami di: Boulevard Raya QJ 1 no. 5, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara.





Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lemon Orzo Salad With Asparagus and Tomatoes

This recipe is really light and refreshing. I had this at a BBQ and loved it, so I made it tonight. Mine tasted a lot more lemony. It was great, but I'll probably use a little less lemon zest next time. I served the cheese on the side to allow my guests to choose if they wanted to add it or not. It comes from this website: http://www.abigmouthful.com/lemon-orzo-salad-with-asparagus-and-tomatoes/


Handbags reviews and advice for best reference

No comments:

Post a Comment